Posts: 981
Threads: 106
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I just can't get over this song, I listen to it multiple times over and over from Calgary 2005.
What an amazing song, there's something emotional about it. I would have to say right now (as favourites change constantly) hearing and seeing it live was one of the most *amazing* (and I mean it) concert experiences I have ever had.
It has that feeling as a moment I will never ever forget. Legendary.
Posts: 1,312
Threads: 61
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Definitly one of the highlights from the Calgary show. Oceans as the opener, red mosquito and hard to imagine were all highlights for me as well.
As for the song given to fly, it's one of my favorites as well. Very powerful, moving tune. :thumb:
A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw
Delivered him wings, 'Hey, look at me now'
Arms wide open with the sea as his floor
Oh, power, oh
He's.. flying.....whole
Posts: 1,209
Threads: 53
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
It's one of my fav PJ tunes. That and "I Got Shit".
Posts: 1,772
Threads: 17
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
Thanks for reminding me! I needed something to play next here at work and the Calgary show will fit nicely!
Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Do any of you guys have that DVD of them making Yield? I think its called Single Video Theory or soemthing like that. Its pretty sweet.
Posts: 129
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Ya, I got that DVD - pretty cool.
Posts: 129
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Ya, I got that DVD - pretty cool.
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
Douglas Wrote:Do any of you guys have that DVD of them making Yield? I think its called Single Video Theory or soemthing like that. Its pretty sweet.
Yeppers :thumb: Love it!
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!