Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
Just a reminder The Sopranos new season begins March 12th at 9pm . Its been WAY too long since the last episode and I for one cant wait to see what happens.
I think this return is for 12 episodes to conclude the season and then thats all isnt it?
Its been too long..
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
last i heard this would be the last sopranos, but i guess if the money's right..i just hope it's better than last season...to me it just didn't measure up to the others...
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
i'm still pissed that they cancelled Carnivale, and that Six Feet Under is over..i tried getting into Rome, but it just wasn't happening for me
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I'm watching. But via Bit Torrent download...
geez opiated, I'm sure that there are bigger images of The Hulk that you could add to all of your posts...
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
OK, heres the lowdown.
The last season on TV was Season 5 which included 12 episodes, the last of which aired June 6, 2004
Season 6 starts March 12th and will have 12 episodes
HBO announced that David Chase agreed to film 8 more "bonus" episodes after in addition for 12 that are scheduled for Season 6. I assume as a short Season 7. It will air about 6 months after Season 6 ends.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 20
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Can any one recommend the best site to download The Sopranos?
thanks