Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The tap turned on
#16

thanks mav great job

tell the boys thanks from the hipbase for us all

Ron
Reply
#17

PortlandCarbo Wrote:to be honest though, i was hoping about some news about the new club!

That's the first place I went to look too!
Reply
#18

"What, A Ballad From The Hip?"

Another nice touch. Thanx MAv and Das Hip.
Reply
#19

sweet mav...now i have some tunes to listen to as i look at internet porn....was that out loud? Tongue looking forward to your next gift for us

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#20

opiated Wrote:i'm finding the site very hard to navigate..sometimes the news link is there, other times it's not..i stumbled onto it somehow, but now can't find it again..but it's a song of the day being played on the sites media player..today it's killerwhaletank
but once again.the site..kind of confusing to navigate

No wonder. I posted the news to the date that it happened, not today's date. So the item went way down the time line and didn't end up on the front page.

:thumb: It should be obvious now.

MAv.
Reply
#21

MAverick Wrote:
opiated Wrote:i'm finding the site very hard to navigate..sometimes the news link is there, other times it's not..i stumbled onto it somehow, but now can't find it again..but it's a song of the day being played on the sites media player..today it's killerwhaletank
but once again.the site..kind of confusing to navigate

No wonder. I posted the news to the date that it happened, not today's date. So the item went way down the time line and didn't end up on the front page.

:thumb: It should be obvious now.

MAv.

cool..i was starting to doubt my sanity..once again though..very cool and exciting for the future
Reply
#22

Just reading this thread now and was wondering why everyone was confused.

Anyway, I love the idea MAv. Tres cool. Thank You!
Reply
#23

Very cool idea indeed MAv!!

And of course if you are ever taking requests, I am sure there are a number of people here that would have some playlist suggestions to make

*Wink Wink*
Reply
#24

Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:Very cool idea indeed MAv!!

And of course if you are ever taking requests, I am sure there are a number of people here that would have some playlist suggestions to make

*Wink Wink*

Send them on!
Reply
#25

MAverick Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:Very cool idea indeed MAv!!

And of course if you are ever taking requests, I am sure there are a number of people here that would have some playlist suggestions to make

*Wink Wink*

Send them on!

I'm sure you could start with anything from a thread you initiated a while back....

http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t...ight=vault

I will ponder some more for some of my personal favs...
Reply
#26

MAverick Wrote:Send them on!
I would like to request the two songs that were performed after the radio broadcast during the In Violet Light CD release party at the Hard Rock.
Everything else was streamed live - but after they went off the air they played two more songs for us.
June 12, 2002 - Poets and Lake Fever.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#27

Tthip Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:Send them on!
I would like to request the two songs that were performed after the radio broadcast during the In Violet Light CD release party at the Hard Rock.
Everything else was streamed live - but after they went off the air they played two more songs for us.
June 12, 2002 - Poets and Lake Fever.

I second that motion!
Reply
#28

Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:Very cool idea indeed MAv!!

And of course if you are ever taking requests, I am sure there are a number of people here that would have some playlist suggestions to make

*Wink Wink*

Send them on!

I'm sure you could start with anything from a thread you initiated a while back....

http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t...ight=vault

I will ponder some more for some of my personal favs...

Already done that
Reply
#29

MAverick Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:Very cool idea indeed MAv!!

And of course if you are ever taking requests, I am sure there are a number of people here that would have some playlist suggestions to make

*Wink Wink*

Send them on!

I'm sure you could start with anything from a thread you initiated a while back....

http://hipbase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t...ight=vault

I will ponder some more for some of my personal favs...

Already done that

Good to hear
Reply
#30

I wonder if full concerts will be streamed.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)