12-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Drez7 Wrote:Creed Rules!!!A Gazillion Tool Points for you!!
They are 10 times the band The Hip will ever be. And everyone here knows it. :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Drez7 Wrote:Creed Rules!!!A Gazillion Tool Points for you!!
They are 10 times the band The Hip will ever be. And everyone here knows it. :lol:
cferneyh Wrote:More from everyone's favourite:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/370687p-315063c.html">http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/ ... 5063c.html</a><!-- m -->
LizardKing51 Wrote:scottitude Wrote:I totally get it, trust me.fingernailsonhull Wrote:LK, as a drummer and a hetereosexual, that picture in your signature is one of the hottest things I have ever seen.
You should her in concert. Everything's all bouncy & stuff. :jump
Lots of guys don't get it, but Meg White's a living doll!Ive seen her play the drums with my own eyes and was totally mesmerized, and very turned on. :oops: Thanks for all the kudos on the pic, I have become a HUGE Stripes fan this year and I lost my other sig pic of them together so this will have to fill in for awhile. Anybody mind?
LizardKing51 Wrote:Drez7 Wrote:Creed Rules!!!A Gazillion Tool Points for you!!
They are 10 times the band The Hip will ever be. And everyone here knows it. :lol:
The Horrible Esthete Wrote:Everyone has an off-night now and again. I think she's a solid drummer, and having to keep up with Jack cant be easy, especially since he calls all their songs on the fly and sometimes catches her off guard. They sound amazing live, I know that for fact!LizardKing51 Wrote:scottitude Wrote:I totally get it, trust me.fingernailsonhull Wrote:LK, as a drummer and a hetereosexual, that picture in your signature is one of the hottest things I have ever seen.
You should her in concert. Everything's all bouncy & stuff. :jump
Lots of guys don't get it, but Meg White's a living doll!Ive seen her play the drums with my own eyes and was totally mesmerized, and very turned on. :oops: Thanks for all the kudos on the pic, I have become a HUGE Stripes fan this year and I lost my other sig pic of them together so this will have to fill in for awhile. Anybody mind?
You know, I saw a video of her drumming recently, and I must say she was a little more fun to watch than most skinslappers.
However, I found myself wondering whether visual allure and / or novelty was ultimately responsible for her membership in the band. Let's just say I wasn't too impressed with her abilities. Specifically, she wasn't very precise in terms of cadence....
Maybe just an off-night?
emperor penguin Wrote:he is so drunk he can barely talk.Good!
cferneyh Wrote:I thought Creed was a God band?
fingernailsonhull Wrote:cferneyh Wrote:I thought Creed was a God band?
They successfully marketed themselves that way to get a piece of the surprisingly lucrative Christian music market. However, Human Clay was ambiguously religious at best and My Own Prison was nothing of the sort.
:lol:
emperor penguin Wrote:hahaha is anyone else watching scott stapp make a complete joke of himself on spike t.v. This is hilarious he is so drunk he can barely talk.