Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pre-Sale limit
#1

Perhaps a question that has been answered a thousand times, and an answer I should probably know, but what is the presale limit...something tells me it is 2 tickets per thehip.com member, but my e-mail says there is a six ticket limit... if I get black-listed by the search police, I can tolerate that... I'm just trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do (tickets tomorrow, or tickets Thursday or Friday)....
Reply
#2

das_hips Wrote:Perhaps a question that has been answered a thousand times, and an answer I should probably know, but what is the presale limit...something tells me it is 2 tickets per thehip.com member, but my e-mail says there is a six ticket limit... if I get black-listed by the search police, I can tolerate that... I'm just trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do (tickets tomorrow, or tickets Thursday or Friday)....

The ticket limit depends on the venue. It is generally 6 or 8 I believe.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)