Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buyer Beware!
#1

Looky----> <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/09/2910.cfm">http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/09/2910.cfm</a><!-- m -->

Chances are slim, but you never know.

Stick it to the man!! :rambo:

...I dont know why I said that, I just like to say it. Big Grin

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#2

"Apple has also advised customers that if they are concerned about scratching, they can use one of the many available iPod Nano cases to protect it."

Thank you Apple. So magnanimous of you.

my question: where are Zippo and Metronome in all this.

ct
Reply
#3

Chris Tanz Wrote:"Apple has also advised customers that if they are concerned about scratching, they can use one of the many available iPod Nano cases to protect it."

Thank you Apple. So magnanimous of you.

No kidding.

I've been gradually swallowed into the Cult of Apple since my first iPod, but that's pretty damn weak - especially when there are very few cases on the market right now for the nano.

That being said, the nano is my favourite iPod to date. But I have babied it.....well....more than I baby my baby. Baby.
Reply
#4

If yours gets scratched... here's a cheap and easy fix.
Reply
#5

Here's another twist in the ongoing Nano defect rebellion..

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/10/2406.cfm">http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/10/2406.cfm</a><!-- m -->

Think this guy will win and get a piece of the Nano money pie? And does anybody here have an iPod Nano yet? Does it really scratch that easily? If it does thats crap, crap I tell ya!!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#6

If the scratched iPod Nano lawsuit is successful, I'm going to sue Microsoft for releasing multiple Operating System's despite the fact that they are defective. And I want a share of Microsoft's "unlawful or illegal" profits for the Windows' sales.
Reply
#7

chris Wrote:If the scratched iPod Nano lawsuit is successful, I'm going to sue Microsoft for releasing multiple Operating System's despite the fact that they are defective. And I want a share of Microsoft's "unlawful or illegal" profits for the Windows' sales.


Ha Ha Ha - Good luck with that. :lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)