Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where you guys from?
#1

Perhaps this is lame...I dunno. What do you guys think?

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/hipbase
Reply
#2

Interesting... although when I try to enter my hometown of Mississauga, the closest the site comes is Mississauga Beach, which makes it look like I live in the Niagara area. Oh well, close enough for this purpose I guess...
Reply
#3

Cool, added

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#4

done and done
Reply
#5

it won't let me add st. catherines
Reply
#6

Cool idea, but for some reason it won't let me put Calgary as my city, even though there are already Calgarians on there. What am I doing wrong?
Reply
#7

I had a hard time adding Toronto.

Make sure that you click the "Not in US?" link, and then enter you city as follows: Toronto, Ontario (Canada)

As soon as I did that, things worked fine.
Reply
#8

Billy Wrote:Perhaps this is lame...I dunno. What do you guys think?

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/hipbase

Not lame at all. I thought this was pretty cool. Good idea. Speaking of this, have you guys checked out google earth? Unreal satelite images.

Mick
Reply
#9

So was the intent to stick in where we are from (ie born), which is what I did, or to put in where we are now? Just wonderin'.
Reply
#10

clearlyentranced Wrote:it won't let me add st. catherines

That's because you're spelling it wrong :lol:

It's St. Catharines.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#11

i did Gatineau, Quebec (Canada) and it still didn't work.
Reply
#12

worldpeace Wrote:i did Gatineau, Quebec (Canada) and it still didn't work.
You also have to include a Shoutout.
Reply
#13

yeah, i did that too. I filled out everthing.
Reply
#14

Where are you from?

[Image: mbmg.jpg]
"You know Mount Royal? Right at the fucking top."

This concludes this weeks actual quote from Brian. Thanks for playing. Stay tuned next week when Brian tells you where to go. Drive safe, and kids, remember to ask your parents permission before calling.
Reply
#15

I messed up - it didnt take the first time I added, so I tried again and now I have 2 posts.

Sorry :oops:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)