Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HipBase Pop-Ups???
#1

Mac users need not read.

Has anyone else been experiencing pop-ups lately as they visit Hipbase?
I have never had them before - but now my home and work computer get them.
Funny, because I do not get any at other sites.
Just curious.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#2

Ive never had a pop-up on the Hipbase. I have pop-ups allowed just for pm notices, but thats it.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#3

LizardKing51 Wrote:Ive never had a pop-up on the Hipbase. I have pop-ups allowed just for pm notices, but thats it.

same here
Reply
#4

That is funny, Lynette asked me the same thing? Shouldn't be any pop-up's at all, just private messages in the forum? I am going to check Lynette's computer for spyware.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#5

No pop-ups here.
Reply
#6

No Spyware, must be a exit pop-up.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#7

I ran a spyware and virus check on both computers and came up with nothing.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#8

yeah im getting pop ups now too :/
Reply
#9

As far as I know, hipbase.com and hipfans.com are hosted with the same provider; are you getting pop-ups at hipfans.com?

Just trying to eliminate sources...
Reply
#10

Ok, I just got the popup. I will look into this more.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#11

I found the problem, it was the counter on the bottom left of the page. IT was calling external javascript commands. One of them was <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://a.as-eu.falkag.net/dat/dlv/aslmain.js">http://a.as-eu.falkag.net/dat/dlv/aslmain.js</a><!-- m -->. That was calling popups. If anyone still has this problem shoot me a PM.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)