Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Give up and GO Away
#1

So I'm here sittin in my little nook of the N.W.T.the Mad Trapper its called, a bar, and what comes on the mix,give up and go away, and it sounded fuckin good too :thumb: I was damn surprized it made it up this far,,,,,,,,

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#2

Thats great! Glad to hear the band is getting exposure even if its way up in the boonies!
I just bought the CD today, (underneath a giant mural of the hip at the record store) and I noticed that I recognised that track. I guess its one of those things I heard and just kinda got into my head, the old Odds voice, so recognisable.

Kyle
Reply
#3

I picked it up over the weekend. I'm liking it so far.
Reply
#4

I'll pick up mine today..is it available everywhere?
Reply
#5

Opiated_12 Wrote:Thats great! Glad to hear the band is getting exposure even if its way up in the boonies!
I just bought the CD today, (underneath a giant mural of the hip at the record store) and I noticed that I recognised that track. I guess its one of those things I heard and just kinda got into my head, the old Odds voice, so recognisable.

Kyle
I think spineless here, should "Give Up and GO AWAY"

:thumb:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#6

clearlyentranced Wrote:I'll pick up mine today..is it available everywhere?

Should be available in all major and local record/music stores.

Well worth picking up too. Enjoy!
Reply
#7

j-monster Wrote:Should be available in all major and local record/music stores.

Well worth picking up too. Enjoy!

Thanks very much!
Reply
#8

I just heard this song over the radio at Boston Pizza. The friend I was having a beer with starting singing along to the song. That was funny to see because two months ago we were driving around and I tried to play the CD - she hated it and turned it off. I guess this means that "Top 40 SU" rocks while "Indy SU" sucks.
Reply
#9

great track, gets fairly decent airplay in southern Ontario
Reply
#10

chancellor Wrote:great track, gets fairly decent airplay in southern Ontario

I'm really enjoying those live takes of it from the radio stations link :thumb:

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)