Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
September 20th Victoria BC, the Central
September 21st Vancouver BC, Buffalo Club, Granville St
September 24th Kingston Ontario, Queens Homecoming Event
Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
holy shit! i am going to be in victoria on business on the 20th. do you have any more details?
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
That was all it said on their site
Posts: 1,005
Threads: 73
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Such awesome news!! I'd love to see them again. I wonder if they're going to do a bunch of dates before the hip tour in support of the greatest hits; that is if they do tour.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
thehip11 Wrote:before the hip tour in support of the greatest hits; that is if they do tour.
Uh oh...
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Nobody should tour in support of anything. Touring sucks.
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Music sucks. Nobody should listen to it.
Posts: 2,211
Threads: 39
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Sucking sucks.
And this post sucks.
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Finally, a Kingston show where I won't have to compete with Johnny for college chicks.
Posts: 492
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
...which is exactly why I go to college.
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
"you suck! no you suck, noooooo you suclk, you wanted me to kill myself and you weren't going to do it"!
Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
"Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked."