Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fantasy Hockey II
#1

Guys,

Still six spots in my league. Here is the info:

League ID#: 24708
League Name: Das Hips
Password: bobcaygeon

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/">http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

I'm in as the Buffalo PuckBunnies
Reply
#3

Great, glad to hear it hadn't filled. I just registered as the Blue-collars.
There are still three spots left.
Reply
#4

stanslow12 Wrote:Great, glad to hear it hadn't filled. I just registered as the Blue-collars.
There are still three spots left.

Marquette eh?

My sister graduated from Northern a year ago. Great little town. Would like to move there to do some graduate work in education.

What do you do up there?
Reply
#5

threw my hat in the ring... hope you don't minde. theo's fleury
Reply
#6

if theres anymore leagues out there looking for teams let me know this one is now full
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)