Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anybody want to caption this pic?
#1

[Image: Image-4.jpg]
Reply
#2

"Love You Long Time!"

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#3

"Hey, those contact lenses DO make your eyes look blue!"
Reply
#4

As Sung to Mrs. Britney Federlines "Hit Me Baby One More TIme"

"Kiss me baby, one more time."

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#5

a la Billy Madison...

"No I will not make out with you!"
Reply
#6

“Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your Lover.”
Reply
#7

Tastes great!

Less filling!!
Reply
#8

Bro!!!!!

Manzeer!!!!!

Bro!!!!!!!

Manzeer!!!!!!!

-ala Seinfeld episode.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#9

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/223/1675/...20hard.jpg

Try this one...I had this as my wallpaper at work and people were actually offended by it....a keeper for sure.

...thanks
Reply
#10

might wanna add a "g" to the end of that link but yeah it's pretty funny
Reply
#11

joshwayy Wrote:http://photos1.blogger.com/img/223/1675/...20hard.jpg

Try this one...I had this as my wallpaper at work and people were actually offended by it....a keeper for sure.

...thanks
:lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)