Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is the hip tracker down?
#1

Just wondering if its down for everyone or just me, When I try to go there I get an error page, I've tried in 2 different browsers thinking that my normal browser (Netscape, couple years old) was acting up.

Let me know
Reply
#2

Works for me.
Reply
#3

There was one brief service interruption last week (less than 3 hours) but othewise, everything is operating as usual.

If any issues do spring up, please let me know so that I can address them quickly.
Reply
#4

Just wondering if there's another service interruption, as it is not working for me this afternoon Confusedcratch:

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#5

My host is having server issues, and they assure me that they'll have things fixed up by the end of the day.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)