Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

British Open
#16

LizardKing51 Wrote:everytime I click on those links they just take me to the google home page, no pics.

Geez... I really hope that you can see these pics! I'd hate to see my efforts in posting all these pics be in vain... :lol:

From google

[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 14.jpg]
[Image: 19.jpg]
[Image: 1.jpg]
Reply
#17

Confusedhock: yeah..she's not attractive at all.... Tongue
Reply
#18

that was well worth the wait, Tiger is da man!!

thanks chris :wink:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#19

chris Wrote:
cferneyh Wrote:And don't forget about the Swedish Nanny Wife. Confusedhock:

Are you implying that she's attractive???

Yeah, I think she's OK. I give her a 7. On a scale of 1 to 2 that is.
Reply
#20

That white bikini picture is especially fetching... Confusedhock:
Reply
#21

VioletlightHeron Wrote:That white bikini picture is especially fetching... Confusedhock:
the "Im No. 1" shirt pic, has my vote :thumb:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#22

I'm not so sure that that is her, there are a bunch of pictures out there that say it is tigers wife, but in fact it is not, some model that looks like her. I could be wrong on these however.
Reply
#23

NMAS Wrote:I'm not so sure that that is her, there are a bunch of pictures out there that say it is tigers wife, but in fact it is not, some model that looks like her. I could be wrong on these however.
All of the pics I posted are of Elin Nordegren aka Mrs. Eldrick Woods:
[Image: 14542912.jpg]
[Image: 14289047.jpg]

A nude model that has been listed as Tiger's wife is actually Kim Hiott:
WARNING: THESE LINKS ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK. ADULT CONTENT AHEAD!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ottoperuna.com/pagcom/H/Kim_Hiott.php">http://www.ottoperuna.com/pagcom/H/Kim_Hiott.php</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=561">http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php? ... le&sid=561</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#24

I...quit. Just when a girl thinks she's doing a-ok in the looks department, someone like that has to exist. :lol: Tiger's a lucky guy!

-Jenna
Reply
#25

Jenna_Bird Wrote:I...quit. Just when a girl thinks she's doing a-ok in the looks department, someone like that has to exist. :lol: Tiger's a lucky guy!

-Jenna
I seem to recall at least a couple of threads/posts discussing your appeal based totally on your posts and your avatar... so I wouldn't throw in the towel quite yet...
Reply
#26

Haha, was just trying to be humorous...but thanks Chris. I know my boyfriend would argue that he's just as lucky as Mr. Woods, so no towel throwing yet. Smile And while we're looking at athletes' wives, I have to say, how is it that so many pro cyclists have these GORGEOUS women? Not to knock him, he's an amazing rider, but Levi Leipheimer's wife is a knockout...he's...a great cyclist.

Odessa Leipheimer

Levi Leipheimer

-Jenna
Reply
#27

Jenna_Bird Wrote:Haha, was just trying to be humorous...but thanks Chris. I know my boyfriend would argue that he's just as lucky as Mr. Woods, so no towel throwing yet. Smile And while we're looking at athletes' wives, I have to say, how is it that so many pro cyclists have these GORGEOUS women? Not to knock him, he's an amazing rider, but Levi Leipheimer's wife is a knockout...he's...a great cyclist.

Odessa Leipheimer

Levi Leipheimer

-Jenna

haha, have to give a big Confusedhock: Confusedcratch: to that.
Reply
#28

Jenna_Bird Wrote:Haha, was just trying to be humorous...but thanks Chris. I know my boyfriend would argue that he's just as lucky as Mr. Woods, so no towel throwing yet. Smile And while we're looking at athletes' wives, I have to say, how is it that so many pro cyclists have these GORGEOUS women? Not to knock him, he's an amazing rider, but Levi Leipheimer's wife is a knockout...he's...a great cyclist.

Odessa Leipheimer

Levi Leipheimer

-Jenna

hehe, thanks Jenna, you just made my day a lot more cheerful knowing that a bald guy like Levi can still score a knockout like that! Makes me think certain women (or a certain nurse :mrgreen: ) find balding men sexy :thumb: :jump :jump
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)