Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Looks like my man Tiger is off to a great start, (-6) round of 66 thats a great start. Im going with Tiger to win it this year. Here's the latest leaderboard: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tsn.ca/golf/european/leaderboard.asp">http://www.tsn.ca/golf/european/leaderboard.asp</a><!-- m --> A lot of good players up there right now, but that can all change in a hurry, some nasty weather can make that course hell on earth. Thats what I love about the British Open, it can make any golfer look stupid, I'll never forget seeing Tiger try and battle those winds and that rough last year, that was brutal, but it sure is fun to watch, it makes duffers like me seem normal for a change :lol: Anybody like to try and pick a winner? Its always tough to pick in golf, but it should be interesting.
GO TIGER!!!!!
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,143
Threads: 27
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
If the wind stays down, tiger will walk away with it, I hope it picks up to make it interesting.
Weir has pretty much played his way out of it already. Man is he struggling lately.
Posts: 3,777
Threads: 62
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I concur. Go Tiger. I hope he wins every tournament he plays in.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Goodbye Jack!
![[Image: jack_48880.jpg]](http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20050715/jack_48880.jpg)
You were the best. :thumb:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tsn.ca/golf/news_story.asp?id=130452">http://www.tsn.ca/golf/news_story.asp?id=130452</a><!-- m -->
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
man..that was powerful, emotional stuff with jack...i have to admit, i teared up a little :oops:
Posts: 3,777
Threads: 62
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
2005 British Open Champion ---Tiger Woods. The first man to win the tournament leading wire to wire since 1973, Tom Watson. Two majors this year and a second place finish at the US Open. I'd say it's been a pretty good year for Tiger.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
cferneyh Wrote:tigerthelion Wrote:2005 British Open Champion ---Tiger Woods. The first man to win the tournament leading wire to wire since 1973, Tom Watson. Two majors this year and a second place finish at the US Open. I'd say it's been a pretty good year for Tiger.
And don't forget about the Swedish Nanny Wife.
hock:
LMAO!! Way to go Tiger, I had to leave so I missed the 16th-18th, but I assumed it was in the bag, a great win, I think he will beat Jack's 18 majors record before he's 35. It was his second career slam too only him and Jack have done it, a good year indeed!
Way to go Tiger :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Hmmm....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gorillamask.net/ELIN04.jpg">http://gorillamask.net/ELIN04.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gorillamask.net/ELIN05.jpg">http://gorillamask.net/ELIN05.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gorillamask.net/ELIN06.jpg">http://gorillamask.net/ELIN06.jpg</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
chris Wrote:Hmmm....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gorillamask.net/ELIN04.jpg">http://gorillamask.net/ELIN04.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gorillamask.net/ELIN05.jpg">http://gorillamask.net/ELIN05.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://gorillamask.net/ELIN06.jpg">http://gorillamask.net/ELIN06.jpg</a><!-- m -->
everytime I click on those links they just take me to the google home page, no pics.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”