Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ryan Miller - Celebrity Playlist on iTunes
#1

I got a kick out of this:

Track 12 (New Orleans Is Sinking): "My teammate Brian Campbell sings this one pretty well"

Trust me, you don't want to see the rest of Ryan's list.

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

Must be more music you don't approve of. But w/out a link nobody will know.
Reply
#3

Here it is: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewMix?id=201253178&s=143455&wm=1">http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 43455&wm=1</a><!-- m -->

When I read Sean's post, I thought it was Ryan Miller from Guster (who opened for The Hip a few years ago) but was confused by the teammate quote.
Reply
#4

Thanks for the link but w/out having itunes I guess I can't open it. Sends me to a link to download itunes.
Reply
#5

Ryan Miller is a goalie for the Buffalo Sabres.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)