Posts: 16
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
Tommorow the band is doing a Y108 studio session at 5.
Y108 in Hamilton or <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.y108.ca">www.y108.ca</a><!-- w -->
just thought some of you might like to know
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I think you mean June...I don't think it's winter yet is it???
Goulet!!!
Posts: 1,933
Threads: 100
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
Who is going? How can we get in? I want to go.
Posts: 16
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
yeah i meant june so im slow what can i do...its today
if you want in my guess is call and hound them at the station and see if theres any extra spots or show up at grant avenue studio cause thats where they do the studio 108 things
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
beanmedic just told me that we have tickets for this studio session
Posts: 1,933
Threads: 100
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
I can't wait, it will be awesome.
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
one of the most amazing things i have ever been too
Posts: 1,933
Threads: 100
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
Indeed, very cool. I went with chancellor, and there were 6 other contest winners, in addition to ourselves. It's like they played in somebody's rec room.
Posts: 2,092
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I know one of the owners of Grant Ave. Studios, I was there a few weeks ago. I Can't believe I missed out on this. oh well I had an exam this morning and I had to work this afternoon.