Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
i now have a new wallpaper for my comp....
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Cool pics... where did you find them?
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
j-monster Wrote:Cool pics... where did you find them?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.craignorthey.com">http://www.craignorthey.com</a><!-- m -->
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
The links in post #1 are all broken... but here's the direct link to the gallery: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.craignorthey.com/gallery/Strippers-Union-promo-shots">http://www.craignorthey.com/gallery/Str ... romo-shots</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 207
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
That's funny--they all show up for me. (Stupid computers, eh?) Nice pictures, anyway!
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Weird... they're back for me now.
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
chris - it must be your mac
Posts: 207
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I was thinking it might have been your browser--but then I realized I was using Netscape, and Netscape is much likelier than Explorer to be incompatible with something.
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
"Hi, I'm Bobby. This is my buddy. We're tough guys and we're really pissed off about something. Go buy our record."
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Stephen Dame Wrote:"Hi, I'm Bobby. This is my buddy. We're tough guys and we're really pissed off about something. Go buy our record."
Thats kind of the impression I got from them too, I thought somebody's underwear is too tight
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”