10-14-2006, 11:08 AM
Luv(sic)
Tabbed by Steve Proulx (<!-- e --><a href="mailto
teveproulx5@msn.com">steveproulx5@msn.com</a><!-- e -->)
Dm - XX0231
G - 320033
A5 - X022XX
C5 - X355XX
G5 - 355XXX
C/B - X255XX
F5 - 133XXX
Riff A:
Dm G
|----1-----3-----------3-----1---------|
|-3------3-----3----3------3------3----|
|-2-----------------0------------------|
|-0-----------------0------------------|
|--------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------|
Riff A
There are words I carry in my heart
Words I carry in my heart
Clung to
Glad of
Uncommonly held
Peculiarly interlaced
Remembered and felt
A5 C5
Am I lovesick?
G5 C5 C/B
It’s as if love’s the only virtue there is
A5 C5 F5 G5
Am I lovesick?
Riff A
The plot thins, emotions get frayed
Attractions move through the shade
Done for
Delight in
And forever held
Influence
Given life
Remembered and felt
A5 C5
Am I lovesick?
G5 C5 C/B
It’s as if love’s the only virtue there is
A5 C5 F5 G5
Am I lovesick?
It’s nothing to hate
Who can’t hate can
Got nothing ‘gainst hate ----> I can't figure out this part to save my life
It’s all the planning
It gets hard to remember
We’re best when we’re tender
D5
There are words I carry in my heart
Riff A
Words I carry in my heart
Words I carry in my heart
Clung to
Glad of
Uncommonly held
Peculiarly interlaced
Remembered and felt
A5 C5
Am I lovesick?
G5 C5 C/B
It’s as if love’s the only virtue there is
A5 C5 F5 G5
Am I lovesick?
Tabbed by Steve Proulx (<!-- e --><a href="mailto
teveproulx5@msn.com">steveproulx5@msn.com</a><!-- e -->)Dm - XX0231
G - 320033
A5 - X022XX
C5 - X355XX
G5 - 355XXX
C/B - X255XX
F5 - 133XXX
Riff A:
Dm G
|----1-----3-----------3-----1---------|
|-3------3-----3----3------3------3----|
|-2-----------------0------------------|
|-0-----------------0------------------|
|--------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------|
Riff A
There are words I carry in my heart
Words I carry in my heart
Clung to
Glad of
Uncommonly held
Peculiarly interlaced
Remembered and felt
A5 C5
Am I lovesick?
G5 C5 C/B
It’s as if love’s the only virtue there is
A5 C5 F5 G5
Am I lovesick?
Riff A
The plot thins, emotions get frayed
Attractions move through the shade
Done for
Delight in
And forever held
Influence
Given life
Remembered and felt
A5 C5
Am I lovesick?
G5 C5 C/B
It’s as if love’s the only virtue there is
A5 C5 F5 G5
Am I lovesick?
It’s nothing to hate
Who can’t hate can
Got nothing ‘gainst hate ----> I can't figure out this part to save my life
It’s all the planning
It gets hard to remember
We’re best when we’re tender
D5
There are words I carry in my heart
Riff A
Words I carry in my heart
Words I carry in my heart
Clung to
Glad of
Uncommonly held
Peculiarly interlaced
Remembered and felt
A5 C5
Am I lovesick?
G5 C5 C/B
It’s as if love’s the only virtue there is
A5 C5 F5 G5
Am I lovesick?

