Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey everyone,
I was checking out the website and it seems to have been updated with pics and videos from the Junos!
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
mr downie is in fine form during that press conference...funny shit
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
people ask some dumb questions..jeez...
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I can't stand that Bill Lawitch(whatever his name) guy and you people do ask very stupid questions...
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
"Sell the football gear"
Love that
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I found it hard to hear most of what was said, most of the questions were very stupid, especially when that airhead asked about making it in the USA, I mean who really F&#$IN cares anymore! It seemed to be awkward for Gord and the band, what a joke the Junos are. I still say the Hall of Fame should be a seperate thing from the Junos, just like they do in the RNRHOF in the US. Have a ceremony let fans in and have the band play a couple tunes, maybe have some other bands play some of their songs as a tribute and induct them without the Junos attatched to it.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
no one watches the junos now.
Posts: 207
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
God love them, they've fixed the five-year dowloading plan for that press conference video, too!
I love that bit at the end where they're all leaving the podium and Robby turns back as if to make sure Gord D hasn't wandered off somewhere. He looks like he's had practice at that move.
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Dumbass: "Where do you guys go from here?"
Gord: "Back to the dressing room!!!" ....classic!!!
What a tool...he was the same guy that brought up the US thing...moron.
Goulet!!!