Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Frog blender
#1

Anyone remember this from 5 years ago?? It is a fun way to work out your frustrations... :lol: I like the one with the microwave also. SICK....

Btw, you definitely need sound and probably is not appropriate for work or around sensitive ears....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/frogbender/">http://joecartoon.atomfilms.com/pages/frogbender/</a><!-- m -->

If this link doesn't take you directly to the frog blender: Go to cartoons and then top 10....the blender will be there.

Damn frog anyway... :rambo:
Reply
#2

I remember those guys putting together an Osama Bin Laden in a blender deal after 9/11. Lotsa fun.
Reply
#3

YES! I especially liked "Gerbil in the Microwave". Supafly was pretty cool too.
Reply
#4

hehe I remember that from my newbie days! Back when I didn't delete the emails with stuff like that in them!

Still good stuff after all of these years! :lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)