Right now I am watching a press conference on MSNBC live from the white house and there are Iraqis at the White House.
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Are they alive?
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 288
Threads: 24
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I believe they are stuffed.
Posts: 1,623
Threads: 107
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
trying to understand the title of this thread just gave me a headache
7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Thehip21 Wrote:thedarkcanuck Wrote:trying to understand the title of this thread just gave me a headache
Yeah..
cratch:
yeah, shouldnt it be: The day I thought I would never see? 8)
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 875
Threads: 42
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
I believe those at Fox News call it "Freedom Is On The March."