Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

R.I.P Morty Seinfeld
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pulse24.com/Showbiz/Top_Story/20050324-003/page.asp">http://www.pulse24.com/Showbiz/Top_Stor ... 3/page.asp</a><!-- m -->

Cry
Reply
#2

yeah, I read that in the paper this morning. he was the best dad on seinfeld, especially with those giant glasses lol

"you dont get corned beef like that anymore" :lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#3

Everytime I see a raincoat I think I that guy. Great character.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#4

He was great on that show. I forgot the epsiode, but he is in the Doctor's office screaming my wallet's gone my wallet 's gone, That always cracks me up.
Reply
#5

greenscor Wrote:He was great on that show. I forgot the epsiode, but he is in the Doctor's office screaming my wallet's gone my wallet 's gone, That always cracks me up.

yeah I love that one too, kills me everytime, especially when he flips out over the velcro sound...priceless :lol:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#6

He was awesome indeed, loved those huge glasses..haha

Even more of an accomplishment is what he did before t.v., being in WW2 and a detective. Very cool :-)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)