Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

U2 Presale for ACC dates
#1

anyone know about this? if anyone has information on the presale, and if it would be useful to me trying to get tickets in advance, please let me know, thanks in advance.
Reply
#2

You have the be a U2.com member. I think you had to buy your membership prior to the tour being announced.
Reply
#3

A friend of mine has given me his U2.com password since he can't go in September. I am so excited!! For all those interested, the U2.com presale for the Canadian shows starts tomorrow morning at 10am and the general onsale starts Saturday at 10am. Hope to see some of you there!! I think I will try for the Sep 14 show at ACC.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#4

i need a password! c'mon! it's for my birthday!
Reply
#5

fingernailsonhull Wrote:A friend of mine has given me his U2.com password since he can't go in September. I am so excited!! For all those interested, the U2.com presale for the Canadian shows starts tomorrow morning at 10am and the general onsale starts Saturday at 10am. Hope to see some of you there!! I think I will try for the Sep 14 show at ACC.

You have a good friend. :thumb:
Reply
#6

The Darkest Canuck Wrote:i need a password! c'mon! it's for my birthday!

The password is different for every member. If I gave you mine, I wouldn't be able to use it. Sorry. Good luck on Saturday morning. Try right at 10.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#7

ya they are being super tight. I am told even after you buy them with a pre sale number, the tickets wont be released for a week as they double check the password.
Reply
#8

Ya, it says that right on the TM site. Anyone who wants ticks from the public onsale will pretty much have to try right at 10am on Saturday. I'll be trying right at 10am today, I'll let you all know how I do.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#9

Good seats in Detroit are $162.50, face value. I appreciate U2's history and their contribution to modern music but there's no way in hell I'll pay that kind of money to see any single band.

Bono & the boys are now in the league with "great" artists like Celine Dion, Elton John, Madonna, Cher, etc.

What's next, a new casino in Vegas that features twice a night performances?

U2? Not me!

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#10

Well, I wasn't willing to pay $175 Canadian, either. But, my fiancee was unwilling to stand for 3 hours. It didn't really strike me as inviting either. So, we compromised and this morning I got $95 seats. The 14 Sep show at ACC. Section 320, Row 7, Seats 1 and 2. I am so excited!! If anyone else scores tickets today, tomorrow, or Saturday, post here.

Jeff

June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Reply
#11

Got 2 floor seats for the Sept. 12th show. $49.00 each. Cant complain about that. Its going to be an awesome show.
Reply
#12

fingernailsonhull Wrote:Well, I wasn't willing to pay $175 Canadian, either. But, my fiancee was unwilling to stand for 3 hours. It didn't really strike me as inviting either. So, we compromised and this morning I got $95 seats. The 14 Sep show at ACC. Section 320, Row 7, Seats 1 and 2. I am so excited!! If anyone else scores tickets today, tomorrow, or Saturday, post here.

whoa...200+ for upper bowl seats Confusedhock: ...thats pretty stupid. I cant even imagin whats left for the general public Confusedcratch:
Reply
#13

ha ha...no presale code and scored tix to the buffalo show...on the floor!!! will be by first time seeing them...cant wait. Now if i can only do theat for the toronto show going onsale in 30 min....
Reply
#14

YES...got floors for TO as well!!!
Reply
#15

oh my god. the server for the Ottawa show was the WORST THING EVER OF ALL TIME. Twice I had floors this morning, and TWICE the page went down as I was signing in/proceeding to checkout.

I got 300s for $49.50, so I'm happy... but NEVER EVER will I buy anything from capitaltickets.ca ever again.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)