Posts: 2,092
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
I know this should go in the ticket exchange section, but I figured that since that section probably hasn't been seeing to much traffic with the hip currently not touring right now, I would post this on this board. I have 2 tickets to see George Carlin on Saturday night the 19th, in Erie Pennsylvania at the Warner Theatre, Section 103 row S, I know this is pretty short notice but I could courier them overnight to anyone who wants them. pm if you are interested.
Oooooo I'm jealous! I saw him about ten years ago. He's awesome live!
Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
when i saw the title of this thread i was scared to read that he had died..he truly is one of the best...
Posts: 2,092
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
I've seen him twice and he was amazing both times, I wish I could have seen him this time but a buddy bailed out at the last minute due to work commitments so I was forced to sell the tickets. I have most of his shows on DVD. The man is a comedic genious and if I'm not mistaken was named second best comedian of all time behind Richard Pryor on the Comedy Central top 100 list.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
emperor penguin Wrote:I've seen him twice and he was amazing both times, I wish I could have seen him this time but a buddy bailed out at the last minute due to work commitments so I was forced to sell the tickets. I have most of his shows on DVD. The man is a comedic genious and if I'm not mistaken was named second best comedian of all time behind Richard Pryor on the Comedy Central top 100 list.
I loved his You are all diseased show, that one had me in stitches :lol:
You should torrent it, Id love to get it.
Thanks to him Im a hard-core sun worshipper.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”