Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cheapest place to buy DVDs?
#1

Is there anywhere online or anything that sells DVDs cheaper than Futureshop? Just curious.......
Reply
#2

Blanks or commercial movies/TV shows/etc on DVD?

And the link in your signature doesn't work.
Reply
#3

Sorry, I should have specified movies..... , not blanks. I'm actually looking for the Batman Animated series DVDs..... Amazon has Vol 1 and 2 for $83, just wondering if I could find it some place cheaper.

As for my link, it's because I f-ed up. I'll change it..... Wink
Reply
#4

ebay
Reply
#5

I have bought some on there, but usually the bids go so high, that's it's cheaper, or at least safer and easier just to get them at Futureslop or Best Buy.... which may be the best place anyway.

I was just curious if there was some small online place that had discounts or what not......
Reply
#6

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thecdexchange.com/">http://www.thecdexchange.com/</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#7

To check out prices online... US $, but most ship to Canada.
http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/cgi-bin/dvdhtml2
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)