Posts: 346
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Has anyone come acorss this online? Supposedly, they are all over Toronto, but I haven't seen one yet.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
d
Posts: 2,092
Threads: 39
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
there was a guy giving them away for free at the show and they were selling them for 15 bucks at the merchandise stands. its a cool poster.
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
anyone have a scan of this? Please post
Posts: 570
Threads: 55
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Is this the black poster with Gus on it?
Posts: 57
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2002
Reputation:
0
I must have missed the guy giving them away for free. I shelled out $15 for mine. Well worth it, it's a pretty awesome poster. I did get the one from 2002 for free though, so I guess that evens it out.