Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

you thought Gord could rant...?
#1

i just listened to Nirvana's Mrs. Butterworth (from their new With The Lights Out box set), and i have to say, it boasts a rant that rivals any of Gord's :lol:.
Reply
#2

I got the box set for Christmas too and it kicks ass! :thumb:
Reply
#3

Can anyone tell me if the box set has their cover of the Velvet Undergroud's "Here she comes now"?
Reply
#4

Littleproud Wrote:Can anyone tell me if the box set has their cover of the Velvet Undergroud's "Here she comes now"?

yes, yes it does. :thumb:

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#5

Nice. I heard some of it the other day...the whole "Gonna build me a flea market/burlap/seashells" rant was great. I love that really old, nasty stuff. Great energy.
Reply
#6

it's so cool having this stuff on cd and dvd finally, it's been a loooooong looooooong loooooooooong time comin' :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)