12-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Yeah, come on rookie..give Chris a break.
Jenna_Bird Wrote:Chris, how did you know that's just what I wanted for my birthday?? Really though, great news, and many thanks for all your hard work! :thumb:
-Jenna
) since it is her 21st Birthday!! :jump :jump Don't get too wild and crazy tommorrow
Thehip21 Wrote:Yeah, come on rookie..give Chris a break.
chris Wrote:I'm a FLAC file; Save me!
chris Wrote:Not only am I "hip" but I'm also a "fan"
Hopefully that clears things up... :thumb:
chris Wrote:Not only am I "hip" but I'm also a "fan"You rule. Thanks a lot Chris!
Hopefully that clears things up... :thumb:
chris Wrote:I'm a FLAC file; Save me!
cferneyh Wrote:Would anyone out there consider uploading the DFN and/or Phantom Power demos to Chris' bt site?
TLB Wrote:chris Wrote:I'm a FLAC file; Save me!
LOL, literally.
cferneyh Wrote:Would anyone out there consider uploading the DFN and/or Phantom Power demos to Chris' bt site?
I'll see what I can do over the next couple days about D4N. My PP demos are in MP3 and incomplete. I don't know many people with PP complete.
I edited out the tape hiss on Dante; does it sound ok or should I leave the hissing in? (so I know how to do the rest of the demos)