Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NOW what??
#16

what are you guys talking about? there's always hip! and the hockey starts Christmas day! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO CANADA GO! (actually if you're really dying for some action the exhibition games start on the 20th Canada vs. Finland...where've I seen that before :mrgreenSmile
Reply
#17

What does one do now?

That's easy.

1) Talk with your girlfriend about the Hip so often that she'll have no choice but to agree that the Hip is greatest band in the history of this and other universes.
2) Pace.
3) Use your computer and your livedownloads.com concerts to create the following fantasy superconcert:
Intro (London)
VC (Toronto)
Grace, Too (Ott)
Fireworks (Ott)
Giftshop (Ott)
Makeshift (Ott)
ABAC (Ott)
Summer (Toronto)
Courage (London)
Poets (Toronto)
You Are Everywhere (Toronto)
Fully (London)
Fever (London)
Twist (London)
Good Life (Ottawa)
Joe (Toronto)
Vapour (Ott)
Nashville (Toronto)
Bobcaygeon (London)
Locked (London)
Gus (Toronto)
700 ft. (London)
Meridian (Toronto)
Family (London)
Music@Work (Toronto)
Meanstreak (Toronto)
Silver Jet (Toronto)
Beat (Toronto)
Nautical Disaster (Toronto)
NOIS (Ottawa)

First encore
Hiccups (London)
Daredevil (London)
Scared (London)
Blow (Ottawa)

Second encore
Boots (Ottawa)
Wheat Kings (Toronto)
Heaven (Toronto)
Fire in the Hole (London)

Third encore
Springtime (Ottawa)
Long Time Running (London)
Little Bones (London)

4) Listen to it repeatedly until New Year's
or
5) Seek psychiatric help

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have this constant feeling that I'm being chased by a 50-foot dorsal fin . . .

Cheers,
John
Reply
#18

Hmmmm......what to do?!?!

The CFL is done for the year......sigh.
The NHL is done for a few years....sigh.
The Hip are done until spring.......sigh, sigh.

And I'm stuck here in Winnipeg, in winter, with very little to do. What the %&#@ am I going to do?!?!
Man, it's going to be a looonnngg winter!!!

But, I will go down to see our Juniors kick some ass in Grand Forks.
That's good.
I still have a few Hip boots that I still need to make art/covers for.
That's good.
With the folks on here so generous, I can continue to add to my Hip boot collection.
That's good.
Guess I'll also get a lot of skating and shinny in this winter.
Sigh....oh well.
Reply
#19

Ponch Wrote:Hmmmm......what to do?!?!

The CFL is done for the year......sigh.
The NHL is done for a few years....sigh.
The Hip are done until spring.......sigh, sigh.

And I'm stuck here in Winnipeg, in winter, with very little to do. What the %&#@ am I going to do?!?!
Man, it's going to be a looonnngg winter!!!

But, I will go down to see our Juniors kick some ass in Grand Forks.
That's good.
I still have a few Hip boots that I still need to make art/covers for.
That's good.
With the folks on here so generous, I can continue to add to my Hip boot collection.
That's good.
Guess I'll also get a lot of skating and shinny in this winter.
Sigh....oh well.

You could always meet up with Lance and buy him a Large, 2 cream, 1 sugar! :thumb:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)