Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Song of the Moment
#1

Every few months I go through a spell where I listen to one song on repeat for about 1 month.

This month I have had a few

Fixing to die Rag by Country Joe McDonald
Hurdy Gurdy Man by Donovan
the Wanderer by Dion
Night Is For Getting - The Hip

Lately on Ipod: Instant Karma - Lennon

Yes i know the last one came out yesterday but I think ive heard it about 15 times since I got it last night, the others I had on a perpetual playlist on repeat for the past 2 months,

Just wanted to know what everyone elses "Song Du Jour" would is?
Reply
#2

Three Pistols- since I read that damn book and can't seem to shake the imagery.

Slomotion- The Watchmen, don't know why.

Superunknown- Soundgarden, just love the hook.
Reply
#3

Stephen Dame Wrote:Superunknown- Soundgarden, just love the hook.

Me too, I love that song! :thumb: Im listening to Thornley's " Come Again" non-stop right now I love that song, it rocks!!

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#4

Stephen Dame Wrote:Three Pistols- since I read that damn book and can't seem to shake the imagery.

Me too, after reading only your damn notes on the damn book!

Again, that was an excellent study....
Reply
#5

I go through "song of the moment" periods. Not often but on occasion.

This week it's been "Escape is at Hand."

The last two I remember before that were "Goodnight Josephine" and "Raining in Baltimore" by the Counting Crows.
Reply
#6

Lil Jon-Da Blow

Snoop-Drop It Like It's Hot

Eminem-Rain Man




just for all the haters out there, yeye.
Reply
#7

Jimmy's Point - Sam Roberts (debuted last week at Princeton, played in NY, Montreal and probably Boston)

23 - Jimmy Eat World

Coast To Coast - Eliot Smith

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - Postal Service

Cheers

Pat
Reply
#8

Whats that new Destiny's Child song? Man I can't get that one out of my head!
Reply
#9

hipkid33 Wrote:Whats that new Destiny's Child song? Man I can't get that one out of my head!
Lose my breath
Reply
#10

La Garage - The Futureheads
Ageless Beauty - Stars
The Way we get By - Spoon
Thugs - The Hip
Reply
#11

Blond solid
radio show
daredevil reprise
these are almost constantly finding their way onto my playlist screen lately
Reply
#12

the "Nashville" video:-)

I also seem to be getting that stupid old navy jingle stuck in my head "Hey katie how you doin? It must be great having fourteen cousins...."

and I'm walking around the house singing the songs I'm singing with the community choir on Saturday.
Reply
#13

thipfan73 Wrote:the "Nashville" video:-)

I also seem to be getting that stupid old navy jingle stuck in my head "Hey katie how you doin? It must be great having fourteen cousins...."

Whenever those damn ads come on, I search for the remote like it's a ticking bomb... QUICK, CHANGE THE CHANNEL! I can't stand the whole campaign, like nails on a chalk board.
Reply
#14

Stephen Dame Wrote:
thipfan73 Wrote:the "Nashville" video:-)

I also seem to be getting that stupid old navy jingle stuck in my head "Hey katie how you doin? It must be great having fourteen cousins...."

Whenever those damn ads come on, I search for the remote like it's a ticking bomb... QUICK, CHANGE THE CHANNEL! I can't stand the whole campaign, like nails on a chalk board.

HAHAH so you have them up there too?! HAHAHAHA

I'm about ready to start doing that too. lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply
#15

thipfan73 Wrote:the "Nashville" video:-)

I'm currently addicted to "The Darkest One" video. I must find a way to watch the Trailer Park Boys. It is apparently on BBC America but I don't get that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)