Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Wow. As if your ego didn't get the stroking you so desperately needed by posting that filth (the first to do so despite NOT being the first she told), you made a tentative, defensive "apology" and then claimed my criticism was a fault of my conflict-lusting personality. You're really hard to fathom. I can't imagine what cylinders are misfiring in your thought processes.
It's the second time in two weeks that you have done something incredibly foolish and ignorant. You thought you were the only one she told, so somewhere in the nuclear wasteland of your mind a spark flew and you thought "Hey! If I'm the only one she told, I can exploit this for personal gratification! To hell with the confidence she trusted me with! To hell with the idea of not perpetrating such garbage!" Perhaps the credit you have been given for your website has put delusions of grandeur in your head; perhaps they already existed (as in looking in the mirror and thinking "Damn!"). One thing's for sure - you're on par with this third party when it comes to the disastrous judgment she exhibited by trusting you. "A complete breakdown of judgment...some kinda...failure to...y'know...have judgment!"
Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
Props, Braz'! I fully agree with Goulet, Rory, REMOVED, and Mark. :thumb:
No fault or offense to anyone who feels otherwise; we're all entitled.
~Scott
NOTE: Edited by Scottitude to correct content after clarification in a later post. (I had to!)
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
I agree with Rory, Stu. You may have screwed up a little bit, but from what I have seen in my time here you are a class act and we're all entitled to mistakes here and there.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 1,502
Threads: 59
Joined: Jul 2003
Reputation:
0
Am I the only one to think it a weak move to prey on someone's mistakes after they admit they've done wrong? If I am filled with egotist qualities, as you've so passionately remarked, Neil, then what of your self-esteem issues, boiling the rabbit only after it has shot itself? You couldn't catch the rabbit in the field?
The majority of the people posting in this thread (and once again, i thank you all; you didn't have to post anything at all but, because you did, I think even more highly of you) have forgiven so why can't you? Do you think I am really that bad of a guy?
Posts: 81
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
i feel like i missed something here, you guys should all go live in lower 48, this all sounds like micheal powells version of free speech..............censorship=dictatorship
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
How cool! They think their opinion matters to you!
You're the next Trudeau, Brazle...jeeze.. they love you or they hate you.
I know you didn't want this kind of feedback..but ehre you are. Is there going to be a press conference in the next few hours? Should I tune into CNN?
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Thehip21 Wrote:Is there going to be a press conference in the next few hours? Should I tune into CNN?
I did not have sexual relations with that man, REMOVED,...
What do you mean by "is"? Could you define "is" please?
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
This is all craziness.
I think we need to try to forget the whole thing happened.
Brazle... I don't know you, you don't know me... but you seem to be getting hit with both barrels, even after you apologized. Don't worry about it, man. This, too, shall pass...
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
*EDIT*
To those who saw my multiple posts of the same message in this thread... sorry about that... computer hiccup. I think I've fixed the problem now.
Posts: 913
Threads: 58
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
hey it was a stupid thing to post, but he took it down and apologized.....good enough for me.
Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
thipfan73 Wrote:scottitude Wrote:Props, Braz'! I fully agree with Goulet, Rory, thipfan73, and Mark. :thumb:
No fault or offense to anyone who feels otherwise; we're all entitled.
~Scott
uhhhhhh you obviously don't know what I meant. I do not in any way condone what he did. She trusted him and he broke that trust. He did the same thing to me a while back.
Sorry, my mistake. Didn't get your meaning, I guess.
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Posts: 1,414
Threads: 73
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Everyone has an opinion on this matter but it doesn't need to go on any further here, I feel it has run its course. If it (this thread)keeps going, I feel that the other thread will just be reincarnated in another form. Let's just let all of this go, period.