Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Grey Cup Video Torrent uploaded at Hipfans Tracker
#1

I uploaded the Grey Cup performance (in MPG format) to the Hipfans Tracker. The quality is "good", but may may not be the best for full-screen or TV viewing. Awesome performance, though.

Go to:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=30">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=30</a><!-- m -->

You may need to log in.

Anyone with a "high" quality version should definitley upolad it and note it as such.

~Scott

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#2

That's amazing! We just got back (we watched the halftime show from the bridge) and it's already there! Amazing!
Reply
#3

I've been trying to start a torrent for 20 minutes but when I click to upload everything, a 404 page comes up. Any ideas?
Reply
#4

That's odd Tony. Not sure what to suggest.

Keep trying is my only advice.
Reply
#5

Thanks Chris. It's still giving me the 404.
I'm uploading everything now to your server.
Reply
#6

Why can't I get this to play?
Reply
#7

I'm not sure. It plays fine in WMP. What program are you trying to play it in?

~Scott

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#8

It works fine for me with Quicktime.
Reply
#9

I don't want to step on any toes, but I have another version I converted to DivX here.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/tth_2004_11_21_grey_cup_divx.avi">http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/t ... p_divx.avi</a><!-- m -->

also a Higher quality one here, but it is 150mb

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/tth_2004_11_21_grey_cup_divx_hq.avi">http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/t ... ivx_hq.avi</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#10

I cant seem to get the version from the tracker to play on any player, WMP, quicktime, DIVX, and i am sad
Reply
#11

Very Nice, thanks for posting this, Biga :thumb:
Reply
#12

Thanks, biga. I'm glad somebody got the overhead and intro! :oops:

I was more interested in getting the almost complete video up for those CBC-challenged American viewers in the non-border states.

Yours are definitley great quality vids! :thumb:

~Scott

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#13

I do have an advantage with recording tv straight to hard drive. I use a program on a linux server from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mythtv.org">www.mythtv.org</a><!-- w -->. Cool program, totaly changes the way we watch tv at home, check it out.

Cheers...
Reply
#14

Biga I'm assuming you used the latest Divx codec but I can't get the high quality version to play more than 10 seconds and then it stops. I checked for Divx codec and player updates and I'm up to date. Is that file corrupt?

*edit - That high quality video is only reporting 7.5 meg available for download. Not 150. You may want to double check it.

High
Reply
#15

Yep the ftp transfer stopped, it is resumed now and will be finished around 5:30 PST
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)