Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
I uploaded the Grey Cup performance (in MPG format) to the Hipfans Tracker. The quality is "good", but may may not be the best for full-screen or TV viewing. Awesome performance, though.
Go to:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=30">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=30</a><!-- m -->
You may need to log in.
Anyone with a "high" quality version should definitley upolad it and note it as such.
~Scott
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Posts: 550
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
That's amazing! We just got back (we watched the halftime show from the bridge) and it's already there! Amazing!
Posts: 761
Threads: 111
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
I've been trying to start a torrent for 20 minutes but when I click to upload everything, a 404 page comes up. Any ideas?
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
That's odd Tony. Not sure what to suggest.
Keep trying is my only advice.
Posts: 761
Threads: 111
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Thanks Chris. It's still giving me the 404.
I'm uploading everything now to your server.
Posts: 553
Threads: 113
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Why can't I get this to play?
Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
I'm not sure. It plays fine in WMP. What program are you trying to play it in?
~Scott
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
It works fine for me with Quicktime.
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't want to step on any toes, but I have another version I converted to DivX here.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/tth_2004_11_21_grey_cup_divx.avi">http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/t ... p_divx.avi</a><!-- m -->
also a Higher quality one here, but it is 150mb
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/tth_2004_11_21_grey_cup_divx_hq.avi">http://www.onegeeksopinion.com/thehip/t ... ivx_hq.avi</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I cant seem to get the version from the tracker to play on any player, WMP, quicktime, DIVX, and i am sad
Posts: 2,144
Threads: 97
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
Very Nice, thanks for posting this, Biga :thumb:
Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
Thanks, biga. I'm glad somebody got the overhead and intro! :oops:
I was more interested in getting the almost complete video up for those CBC-challenged American viewers in the non-border states.
Yours are definitley great quality vids! :thumb:
~Scott
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I do have an advantage with recording tv straight to hard drive. I use a program on a linux server from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mythtv.org">www.mythtv.org</a><!-- w -->. Cool program, totaly changes the way we watch tv at home, check it out.
Cheers...
Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Biga I'm assuming you used the latest Divx codec but I can't get the high quality version to play more than 10 seconds and then it stops. I checked for Divx codec and player updates and I'm up to date. Is that file corrupt?
*edit - That high quality video is only reporting 7.5 meg available for download. Not 150. You may want to double check it.
High
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Yep the ftp transfer stopped, it is resumed now and will be finished around 5:30 PST