11-21-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi,
I am VERY new to hipbase and am pleased to be here.
I have no Hip to trade at the moment, but would love to acquire some.
I have much other stuff to trade.
I do not 'do' BitTorrent - my e-mail runs through my work and I cannot access downloading networks.
Was wondering what the story is in terms of trading WAV-sourced shows via snail mail, etc.
Thanks for any advice and all responses.
I hope this post was not too 'forward' for a newbie like me.
Cheers,
Colin
I am VERY new to hipbase and am pleased to be here.
I have no Hip to trade at the moment, but would love to acquire some.
I have much other stuff to trade.
I do not 'do' BitTorrent - my e-mail runs through my work and I cannot access downloading networks.
Was wondering what the story is in terms of trading WAV-sourced shows via snail mail, etc.
Thanks for any advice and all responses.
I hope this post was not too 'forward' for a newbie like me.
Cheers,
Colin

