Poll: Do you like Fox Sports' Tim McCarver as an MLB broadcaster? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0
0%
No
100.00%
1
100.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do You Like Tim McCarver?
#61

grooveless touque Wrote:Well said. I am not even taking sides here (I don't give two shits about where CSI was filmed and I had no idea who Tim McCarver was before this thread), but I never miss hypocritical rhetoric. Usually I get my fix from Bush and Kerry, but the startlingly blatant reversal of roles Dame exhibited was good for a laugh. Nothing's more arrogant than inventing a little group to back you up.

I mean...seriously...Dame's coworkers care about this shit? Let me rephrase that: there's so little to do and so little supervision they bother and are allowed to care about this shit?! Dame, how do I get ahold of a job like yours?!

Uh oh grooveless. Be very careful. Another post like this and Bathouse Superhero will add you to the "gang". And since I'm a Leaf fan and you're a Sens fan, if could get ugly between us gang members once (if) the NHL season resumes. :thumb:
Reply
#62

Haha...maybe that's strategy on his part to lump old nemeses into the same gorup to divide his opponents from within? :lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)