Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"World Container"
#31

Tthip Wrote:It Seems that the two packages will be two different prices.
Are wonder what the differences are?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/702-6232813-4108856?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tragically+hip+world">http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/702 ... +hip+world</a><!-- m -->

bonus tracks.

(that's how you start a rumour ...)

ct
Reply
#32

Tthip Wrote:It looks like it will be released in a jewel case and what I assume is a carboard packaging:

World Container (jewel) :: release date: Tuesday, October 17, 2006
cat#: 0251712124 :: format: Compact Disc :: label: UNIVERSAL MUSIC CANADA

World Container :: release date: Tuesday, October 17, 2006
cat#: 0251705589 :: format: Compact Disc :: label: UNIVERSAL MUSIC CANADA

Ohh! I'd love to get my hands on a cardboard one. Big Grin
Reply
#33

Plastic for me, I dont care if it costs more, its about preservation. I have all the albums (except PP) in plastic and I want to keep them till Im dead. You should see the state of my original TATH case..brutal.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#34

TATH is available in plastic?

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#35

sean.bonner Wrote:TATH is available in plastic?
Yes. And the cardboard sleeve option.
Reply
#36

sean.bonner Wrote:TATH is available in plastic?

The hyper-CD version that had the videos on it. I wondered if anyone purchased those.

ct
Reply
#37

I find it funny, you search for World Container at Amazon - and it recommends if you like World Container - Amazon also recommends this album: The Killers:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.ca/World-Container-Tragically-Hip/dp/B000IHYB9G/sr=8-1/qid=1159372600/ref=sr_1_1/702-6232813-4108856?ie=UTF8&s=music">http://www.amazon.ca/World-Container-Tr ... F8&s=music</a><!-- m -->

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#38

Tthip Wrote:I find it funny, you search for World Container at Amazon - and it recommends if you like World Container - Amazon also recommends this album: The Killers:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.ca/World-Container-Tragically-Hip/dp/B000IHYB9G/sr=8-1/qid=1159372600/ref=sr_1_1/702-6232813-4108856?ie=UTF8&s=music">http://www.amazon.ca/World-Container-Tr ... F8&s=music</a><!-- m -->

this is why In View makes people cry
Reply
#39

I wonder when we'll get to hear some samples from some of the songs...you know, those 30 second clips.
Reply
#40

It's gettin' close! Only 17 more sleeps!!!
Reply
#41

I got the TATH and DFN hyper cd
Reply
#42

I just ordered a copy from Amazon.ca. My dad thinks I'm insane for paying more on the shipping than I did on the CD. I know it'll be worth it, though.
Reply
#43

screw_ball Wrote:I just ordered a copy from Amazon.ca. My dad thinks I'm insane for paying more on the shipping than I did on the CD. I know it'll be worth it, though.

HAHA me too!!! I have to have it as soon as possible also. I have pre ordered it from amazon.ca BUT.......... Vancouver is only a 2 hour drive and I know I am going to end up heading there on the day of release, though have told myself repeatedly to just be patient and sensible about it all. HAHA!! :mrgreen:

All I'm hearin' is youuuuuuuu
Reply
#44

Here are some of the new publicity photos from World Container:

[Image: feature2.jpg]
[Image: feature1.jpg]
[Image: feature4.jpg]
[Image: feature3.jpg]

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#45

Thanks Tthip!

Any hi res so we can use as desktops?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)