Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your Desktop...
#16

Here's the one I currently got going...
Reply
#17

brazle, I sure hope that that's at least windows 2000 that you're running because if it's still '98 then you gotta get with the times!!.... or have you got XP set to look like old-style windows?
Reply
#18

that is win2k
Reply
#19

This is my desktop picture:
Well,
um OK guess it does not work. Hmm.
[Image: frontpagephone.jpg]

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#20

theAryanTwang Wrote:brazle, I sure hope that that's at least windows 2000 that you're running because if it's still '98 then you gotta get with the times!!.... or have you got XP set to look like old-style windows?

Windows ME... XP gave me nothin but a headache
Reply
#21

you use ME because you think XP gives you a headache? Confusedcratch:

dude.. you have that backwards
Reply
#22

mark Wrote:you use ME because you think XP gives you a headache? Confusedcratch:

dude.. you have that backwards

:lol: I don't know... it was just one problem after another...
Reply
#23

I use XP at work and ME at home.
And I still prefer ME.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#24

I have XP Professional at work and XP at home...I've had no issues...but honestly, I still prefer Windows 2000. Call me old fashioned...
Reply
#25

Anyways, back to posting desktop background pictures...after all that's what this thread is about..

[Image: ac8a_800x600.jpg][/img]
Reply
#26

kari Wrote:I have XP Professional at work and XP at home...I've had no issues...but honestly, I still prefer Windows 2000. Call me old fashioned...

Everyone knew it was inevitable, "Get a Mac!"

:lol:
Reply
#27

Mac - they still make those?
Big Grin
Chris, how often do you want to jump through the computer and smack us for saying that?
Sorry, I just can't resist.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#28

here's mine..
Reply
#29

Owning a Mac is like having a car that gets 300 miles to the gallon, can go 175 km/h and stop on a dime, and comfortably seat 10 but which can't be driven on normal highways!

Tongue
Reply
#30

Thehip21 Wrote:Anyways, back to posting desktop background pictures...after all that's what this thread is about..

[Image: ac8a_800x600.jpg][/img]

HEY! We get that program over here too - OCC - its great!! Father and son bashing their brains in - always entertaining :lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)