Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MOD CLUB SHOW sympatico version
#1

Is anyone going to be able to convert the bell sympatico mod club show that is suppose to be happening tonight onto vcd/dvd or even audio (just thinking the quality might be better). I looked on the sympatico web site and couldn't find any info (maybe they only inform sympatico members)

Darnell
Reply
#2

I hope someone's recording this because I can't find a single hint of anything going on either on the MSN page.
Reply
#3

I think that I've found a way to do it. I'm going to try soon...
Reply
#4

I can record it, I just need the actual link to the file.

Here's where to watch: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hispeed.sympatico.ca/msn/startcast/music/hip/#">http://hispeed.sympatico.ca/msn/startcast/music/hip/#</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#5

I'm already saving the asf file to my computer.

I'll up it to the ftp

Webside Smile
Reply
#6

webside Wrote:I'm already saving the asf file to my computer.

I'll up it to the ftp

Webside Smile

Yeah, I'm in the process of getting too. I've also got a program to convert it for making a VCD if anyone's interested. I've never made a VCD, but I'm sure it's no big deal.

I haven't watched it yet, but I'm looking forward to searching for myself in the crowd!
Reply
#7

I've got it but can't load to ftp. It won't let me upload.

Anyone know why

Webside
Reply
#8

i recorded it but it sounds really slow like iam on acid or something
or when you use to play records at the wrong speed ok kids records were things you played on a turntable
Reply
#9

I've got a direct download of the file they are streaming.

Webside
Reply
#10

webside Wrote:I've got it but can't load to ftp. It won't let me upload.

Anyone know why

Webside

I'm not sure if you're doing this or not, but you've got to log in with username/password of upload/upload, instead of hip/hip.
Reply
#11

Thanks Hairbird.

I've got it working like that now. mind you it's really slow.

Webside
Reply
#12

yeah, I'm having a problem with this it says my security is set to high to allow decompression? and my firewall is down to the lowest form :jump :jump
Reply
#13

anybody can download it off my tempory site (going through some hosting changes right now). The video is this site, and the audio will soon follow.....

You can get it from here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://host204.ipowerweb.com/~hipcover/main.html">http://host204.ipowerweb.com/~hipcover/main.html</a><!-- m -->


Once again, thanks to ' webside ' (Brian Hill) for the download & rip!


Enjoy
-Chris Olds
Reply
#14

hipfan39 Wrote:anybody can download it off my tempory site (going through some hosting changes right now). The video is this site, and the audio will soon follow.....

You can get it from here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://host204.ipowerweb.com/~hipcover/main.html">http://host204.ipowerweb.com/~hipcover/main.html</a><!-- m -->


Once again, thanks to ' webside ' (Brian Hill) for the download & rip!


Enjoy
-Chris Olds

just went there and it gives a broken link thing
Reply
#15

Same thing for me. Wouldnt let me download.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)