Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"Coke Machine Glow" (the book)
#1

Just curious really...

How many of you hipsters bought the book?
I ran to the bookstore the day it was out!
Reply
#2

<<<<---------Bought Day It Was Out as Well.......

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#3

I too bought it the day it was out
Reply
#4

I bought two right away; one for me and one for a buddy. Then in Seattle last year, I got Gord & TCOM to sign my book, for my buddy. Then I gave that copy to said buddy and still have yet to receive his non-auto'd copy back for me to have. So in the end, he has both and I have none. Sad
Reply
#5

i bought it too when it first came out
Reply
#6

I bought it at one of his solo shows last year...autographed too! Smile

-Jenna
Reply
#7

I'm actually now on my third copy of CMG, after giving to other parties as gifts and such.

Cheers

Pat
Reply
#8

i pre order it so it came with the cd also

Ron
Reply
#9

Bought it with the cd the day it came out. Great package!
Reply
#10

Fellow Hipbaser Casey and I skipped school and went down to the local Future Shop where the guy with the ugly shirt and name tag had NO IDEA what we were talking about.

He finally found two copies of the CD/Booklet in a box somewhere in the back... last time I ever bought anything at FutureShop.
Reply
#11

bought it the day it came out... and then lost it Sad and bought a second copy! Smile
Reply
#12

Bought it the day it was out and every word leaped off the page like it was written in my soul.
Reply
#13

Newbie? Haha. I may be knew to the site, but if there is one thing I am not whent it comes to the Hip it is a newbie.
Reply
#14

I too, bought the book/CD combo on release day...but had to "pre-order" at the local Border's to make sure.

1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Reply
#15

i have a copy as well
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)