Posts: 314
Threads: 43
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
expressvu says at 11:30 am et today (Wed) that it's Gord and Adam Cohen on Ideacity.
Posts: 178
Threads: 4
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
I'm watching it now. Did anyone get that line he said about "a country is only as good as it's contribution to the world"? I realized that it was an amazing quote right after it was ofver, and byt he time I found a pen and paper, it was too late and I forgot the end of it.
Posts: 314
Threads: 43
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
That was really cool...some words on the world and Canada's place in it...some interesting thoughts indeed. Played Goodnight Josephine on electric and 11th Fret on acoustic too...They EASILY could have had a half hour on Gord...he had the crowd howling too. I imagine that is similar to what his upcoming solo shows might be like....a MUST see for sure if you're able.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Is there a repeat broadcast? Did anyone record this?
(8 more till 4000)