Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
His email has returned to me as unable to complete message to hip1 @hotmail ..... Anybody know what his new email is? I'm waiting on some dvd's from him???
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
i am waiting for some too. he said last week that he was moving but should have them out soon
Posts: 557
Threads: 22
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
in one of his posts he said something like he wouldnt have frequent net access, and that he is moving.....so i'm sure you'll get them sooner or later. i am waiting for some too, and have I no problem waiting, as i have 10 dvds to tide me over.
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
I dont have a problem waiting either however i found it curious that his hotmail account is gone.
Oh well good things come to those who wait!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 557
Threads: 22
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
I'm sure his inbox his jammed full to the rafters with the amount of junk mail out there, as well as the plethora of emails from dvd hungry hip fans!
Posts: 176
Threads: 30
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
sorry folks, this have been CRAZY on my end... they will start going out this week... my computer is finally setup (no internet so I check my email MAYBE once a week.. sorry about all the delays.. I will make it up to everyone)..
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
No problem peter, i know how moving is.. a pain in the ass. Looking forward to the DVD's
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 176
Threads: 30
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
I've started burning a ton of dvds now and I will get them out asap.. I'm hoping to have the vast majority of them out by the end of the weekend... I've also got a lot of new shows that I'll be transferring this weekend as well (including some great Hip/New Years 99/01 Hammer Toronto shows from 8mm/vhs)... anyway I'll keep you posted... for those looking for some I can get them to you at $33 for 8 of them after they're all done...
Posts: 176
Threads: 30
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
just wanted to let people know that I have sent out a few packages out in the last week..
Gratts pls pm me
TLB please pm me
Posts: 176
Threads: 30
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
yep mark, one of them was yours.. I don't mind people asking me if I sent their package out but PLEASE PM me rather than put it here and pls refresh my memory on your full name and what I was supposed to send you... unfortunately I don't always remember what I'm sending to whom (I have it written down but not where I check the internet)... anyway I am TRULY sorry about the delays and I will make sure that they don't happen again...
just to let people know that I don't have access to my email address all that often either so don't worry if I don't respond!!