Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2002-07-12 - Bayfest 2002 - Sarnia, ON
#1

The organizers were not expecting that many people. You basically couldn't move inside the grounds. The hip seemed lifeless onstage. Gord forgot lyrics. Average show at best. 7 out of 10.

PS what was up with the drum machine?
Reply
#2

That does not sound like fun at all....
I know Gord does not like croud surfing at all, maybe the was his own little protest.

Drum machine? You must explain that one.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#3

I was on the
Reply
#4

not a good show at all seemed like they were playing to please the radio friendly audience which is cool - but just wasnt a great show a let down
Reply
#5

I disgaree, everybody I've talked to said the show was awesome, and I was there and it was awesome....

Dumb teens were crowd surfing, security did their thing though. The show was awesome..
Reply
#6

I don't think I said awesome enough lol.
Reply
#7

first of all, yes. the venue was a problem. secondly, yes. the sound wasn't great. thirdly, yes. this was one of the most direct show i've ever heard from the hip. i can see why some were disapointed. thing is.... it was also and incredibly tight show, with a great setlist and a great deal of power. for hip fans who want a more traditional rock show (i don't know any either, but i'm sure they're out there somewhere) this would have been perfect.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)