Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

e-tickets
#1

does anyone know if there is any security attached to e-tickets somehow?
what is to stop a person from selling e-tickets 50 times on craigslist?
appreciate any input as i have a chance to buy e-tickets for a price that is not ludicrous.
Reply
#2

rivum Wrote:does anyone know if there is any security attached to e-tickets somehow?
what is to stop a person from selling e-tickets 50 times on craigslist?
appreciate any input as i have a chance to buy e-tickets for a price that is not ludicrous.


I just bought my first eticket off Ticketsnow, I've been wondering this myself..

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)