Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

01/31/07: Oshawa: General Motors Centre

on the 100th... if you listen close... what does gord mumble at 9:33 ?
It's while he's doing the Peter Frampton... sounds like "i wanna f$% u"
Reply

Here's a clip from the local paper about the show. http://www.videodurhamregion.com/videopl...T3P&v=1112 Video looks good (I have to wait 'til I get home to hear it). Edited to add - the video is good if you can get through the stupid commerical before it. :roll:

I didn't like the reporter's review so much though.http://durhamregion.typepad.com/will_mcg..._the_.html

Sarah
I was there
Reply

This DVD is done and will be posted tonight or tomorrow.
Reply

You are the best! My first time taping! Thx alot Chris both for the Dvd and for welcoming me aboard with you guys! Heres some pics from that awesome show.V

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/BIGVDOGG/TragicallyHipOshawa013107">http://picasaweb.google.com/BIGVDOGG/Tr ... hawa013107</a><!-- m -->
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)