Posts: 139
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2006
Reputation:
0
My recollection of tours is that 'previous' CD material is hardly played. They likely want to give the songs a rest as they got the most play last tour.
A Hip set list is like a box of chocolates..you never know which one you're going to get.
Posts: 299
Threads: 17
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I think a Drop Off/Frozen in my Tracks double would be pretty sweet.
Really I'm hoping for In View and Family Band to be in regular rotation. And really really, REALLY...would like to see some IBE in the mix. Summer, Gus, Nashville and Are We Family were sorely missed IMO last tour.
Posts: 669
Threads: 16
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Between this thread and the Coke Machine Glow review, I decided to put IBE on while driving home from a party an hour ago @ 2 AM. That album rocks and does not get nearly enough credit. Summer's Killing Us, As Makeshift As We Are, hell even Vaccination Scar are driven by rock and full of Gord's awesome lyrical power. Maybe i'm just overtired and a little tipsy, but i'm thinking IBE is seriously in my top three Hip albums.
Posts: 901
Threads: 11
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
I disagree; therefore, I am right.