Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Your Least Favourite Hip Song
#76

Wild Mountain Honey
Reply
#77

I can't believe you folks
you just have to give it time and then listen to it again
and feel it grow
Reply
#78

butts wiggling
Reply
#79

The Rules
Fiddlers Green
Wheat Kings (PLEASE don't play it in Rochester again!)
Reply
#80

buffalorob Wrote:The Rules
Fiddlers Green
Wheat Kings (PLEASE don't play it in Rochester again!)

No offense . . . but there is something seriously wrong with you. Tongue Just joking around, but seriously - The Rules is one of my favs (I was so pumped when they played it in Guelph '06) and Fiddler's and Wheat Kings are just classics. But each to his own I suppose.
Reply
#81

Also I agree with Luker17. I didn't like any album after Phantom Power until I heard them several times. They just grew on me. Now I love them all.
Reply
#82

buffalorob Wrote:The Rules
Fiddlers Green
Wheat Kings (PLEASE don't play it in Rochester again!)

The meaning behind Fiddlers and Wheat Kings make those songs classic...I mean, Fiddlers is a legendary rock tune, and Wheat is a history lesson. Two of the most lyrically deep Hip songs ever.
Reply
#83

Marcus1970 Wrote:
Quote:and Thompson Girl

Are you saying they play Thompson Girl too much?????Confusedcratch:
---------------oh no, not at all I'm just saying i skip it everytime.
Reply
#84

Another vote for Summers Killing Us, and In View drives me nuts...its so bubble gum pop.

Have to disagree with the person who said "A Beautiful Thing" though. The last three tracks on IVL seal the deal on my personal favorite disc. Beautiful Thing, Direwolf, Dark Canuck... :thumb:
Reply
#85

in view
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)