Posts: 550
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
I burned and watched mine with no problems. It was a great show. Thanks Mike for recording it!
Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Excellent job Mike! Love the intro and menus!! Great sound as you mentioned. One thing I noticed at the start of the show. I can't believe there were people still sitting when the Hip came out and they had 3 or 4th row tickets. It seemed like a quiet crowd in general. tsk tsk! fake fans!! hehe
Eagerly awaiting part 2
Thanks again. People should grab this show!!
high
Posts: 550
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
question... . part two ever coming out?
Posts: 60
Threads: 4
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
Can someone please post a link to this torrent? I have just been to the site and can find no such file available.
Cheers
Posts: 377
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah... it would be quite awesome if someone would re-seed this video.
and very much appreciated.
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=99">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=99</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 377
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
Now if someone would only seed it.... *please*
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
********BUMP!!!***********
If anyone out there would be so kind as to re-seed this I would be forever greatful...thanks
Goulet!!!
Posts: 377
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll second that.... I've been hoping it would show up again on the tracker for a while.....
Posts: 1,005
Threads: 73
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
In case everyone didn't know, Part 2 of the Ottawa dvd is up on the Tracker now with the JPE set as well.
Jamie
Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
thanks for letting us know about this Jamie.
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 100
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Just watched part 2 today! Just like the first disc, the audio & video is fantastic quality. Anyone who hasn't downloaded it yet, should check this show out.
Thanks Scooby :thumb: