Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Merch refreshed in the Gift Shop
#46

#1 is the $30 one.

Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16
Reply
#47

#1 and got it online from the gift shop when the tour started. It was $30
Reply
#48

#1 and I am not totally sure which stop I got it at, but I think it was Hamilton.
Mine was $30 and I had no clue there were two versions until right now.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)