Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Plastic for me, I dont care if it costs more, its about preservation. I have all the albums (except PP) in plastic and I want to keep them till Im dead. You should see the state of my original TATH case..brutal.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
TATH is available in plastic?
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I find it funny, you search for World Container at Amazon - and it recommends if you like World Container - Amazon also recommends this album: The Killers:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.ca/World-Container-Tragically-Hip/dp/B000IHYB9G/sr=8-1/qid=1159372600/ref=sr_1_1/702-6232813-4108856?ie=UTF8&s=music">http://www.amazon.ca/World-Container-Tr ... F8&s=music</a><!-- m -->
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 622
Threads: 53
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
I wonder when we'll get to hear some samples from some of the songs...you know, those 30 second clips.
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
It's gettin' close! Only 17 more sleeps!!!
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I got the TATH and DFN hyper cd
Posts: 901
Threads: 11
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
I just ordered a copy from Amazon.ca. My dad thinks I'm insane for paying more on the shipping than I did on the CD. I know it'll be worth it, though.
Posts: 453
Threads: 26
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
screw_ball Wrote:I just ordered a copy from Amazon.ca. My dad thinks I'm insane for paying more on the shipping than I did on the CD. I know it'll be worth it, though.
HAHA me too!!! I have to have it as soon as possible also. I have pre ordered it from amazon.ca BUT.......... Vancouver is only a 2 hour drive and I know I am going to end up heading there on the day of release, though have told myself repeatedly to just be patient and sensible about it all. HAHA!! :mrgreen:
All I'm hearin' is youuuuuuuu
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 474
Threads: 23
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Thanks Tthip!
Any hi res so we can use as desktops?